Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm off to see the world!


I have been invited to go with a family to visit Vietnam on a volunteer journey. I am so excited to soak up the culture my future daughter will come from. I will be leaving today and arrive in HCMC on April 2nd. I will meet up with my traveling family in LA where we will head out over the big pond to Hong Kong and then HCMC. I am hoping to post frequently to this blog so you will be able to follow along our exciting journey to see the sights and people of Vietnam. M





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This a great Blog. I have followd it for months. Have a safe journey. Please keep us posted

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Vietnam! Hope your flight(s) were great and you're getting a little sleep. I'll be following along and enjoying it along with you!

SKG

Anonymous said...

How exciting. Thanks for allowing us to follow your journey!